Why Chemical Engineering?
Chemical engineers have skills and expertise that are valued in industries as diverse as energy and fuel production, commodity and specialty chemicals, environmental engineering, food processing, health care, and biotechnology. They design and implement the processes necessary to produce pharmaceuticals, semiconductors and alternative energy. Their professional and analytical skills also provide a strong foundation in careers such as finance, management, medicine and law.
Throughout their careers, chemical engineers have tremendous opportunities to work with diverse audiences around the world and to have an impact on society.
If you are considering K-State, check out these helpful links:
- Undergraduate Program Information
- Graduate Program Information
- Distance Education
- Transfer Information
- Engineering Scholarships
- Financial Aid
- Tuition and Fees
- Credit for Prior Learning (Advanced Placement, International Baccalaureate, College Level Examination Program, Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education)
- Transfer Equivalency
Resources for International students
- International Student Application
- International Student and Scholar Services
- International Student Associations